Please read these carefully as they form part of the contract between us.
Stag, Hen and similar party's are not excepted.
We accept provisional reservations by telephone, e-mail or post. To secure your reservation, we need to receive a deposit of the equivalent of one night's accommodation by credit/debit card.
The deposit is not refundable and your reservation cannot be guaranteed until this deposit is received.
- If your arrival date is within a week of your reservation, full payment may be required at the time of the booking.
- The balance of your payment must be made on your arrival. We accept cash and most credit/debit cards, please note that we no longer accept cheques.
- The person confirming the booking is responsible for paying all monies due. If we receive notice of cancellation or reduction in booking less than 7 day's in advance , we reserve the right to charge you full cost of the stay as booked. You may wish, therefore to consider travel insurance.
- We expect you to take reasonable care of our property, and we reserve the right to make a charge for any lost or damaged items, including any keys issued to you.
- Your room will be ready by 1.00pm on the day of arrival, and you must check in by 9.30pm at the latest, unless prior arrangements have been made, check out time is 10.30am on the last day of your stay.
- The services we offer are subject to availability.
- We will do our utmost to provide your accommodation as booked, but if we need to cancel your reservation for any reason, we will contact you as soon as possible, and return any deposit or other payments you have made